June 7-9, 2017: ISTS|
ISTS was held in Matsuyama, Japan. The following 7 member had the presentations. Sugano and Koshiro Yamaguchi won the third place in the Control Contest.
You can see the detail at our laboratory weblog.
- Mohammed Khalil Ibrahim, Application of Design Structure Matrix (DSM) to Nano-satellite Systems Design and Management
- Masahiko Yamazaki, Data Driven Model Reduction for Spin-type Membrane Space Structure
- Shoji Kawazoe, Estimation Method of Missing Components for Spin Deployable Membrane Dynamics
- Daishi Kawarabayasi, Concept of Large Space Structure Using Three-Dimensional Self-Deployable Truss
- Tomohiro Suzuki, Similarity Rule of Deployment Behavior for Spin Deployment Membrane
- Momoko Fukunaga, Structural Characteristics of BCON Truss